Six-color waveform capability – two ECG, SpO2, EtCO 2 and two IBP – provides an easy-to-see overview of patient status.
- The cleanest and safest ECG information available, thanks to proprietary Advanced Gradient software, for any clinical magnet up to and including 3.0 Tesla.
- Wireless SpO 2 monitoring uses a digital signal to ensure precise values for saturation and fast acquisition, even on pediatrics.
- Precise EtCO 2 measurement with waveform fill helps you make more informed decisions when monitoring respiratory gas.
- Patient body temperature monitoring allows you to provide the same standard of care in the MRI suite that you offer in the OR by allowing rectal, esophageal or surface temperature measurements.
- The smart battery management system provides a full eight hours of life on a single charge for each wireless module. The monitor displays the remaining battery life for the base unit, display and each module. A remote battery charger charges up to four depleted batteries at one time.