- 1 Storz 264305-20 S/N GE261124-P
- 1 Storz Image 1 HUB 222020-S/NGE261124-P
- 1 Storz Light Source 20133120 S/N GE616126
- 1 Storz AIDA 202056-20 S/N NY6001532-T
- 1 Sony Printer S/N 90491
- 1 Storz Wide view monitor S/N 114658
- 1 Storz 20090331 S/N GOOD
- 1 Storz 22220H61 Camera Head S/NRYR002849-K
- 1 Storz 22220140 Camera Head S/N CE626379-H
General description The Image 1 CCU is a revolutionary endoscopic camera control unit for use with, single, three chip and HDImage 1 camera heads. It provides many state-of-the-art features, including:
- Camera features and functions can be programmed for access via the camera head buttons
- Reprogrammable circuitry to allow the CCU to reprogram its settings (based on the camera head in use) for an optimal image
- All-digital circuitry for increased image accuracy, less noise in the image, and no image degradation from camera head to output device
- Digital image enhancement and fiberoptic endoscope filtering capabilities to increase the level of contrast and definition of the image
- Options for exposure control, including patented automatic exposure system.
- High Definition still image capture and Standard Definition still image and video capture.
A keyboard may be included with the Image 1 CCU to access camera functions and set displays such as time/date and patient information. The Image 1 CCU incorporates the KarlStorz Communication Bus (SCB)system for integration into a complete operating room system. The SCB system allows communication between the Karl Storz devices connected to the system. From this communication, parameters of the SCB devices can be displayed centrally.
*Sold as a package