Medrad Solaris EP MRI Injector:
The Medrad Spectris Solaris EP MR injector is used for accurately injecting intravenous MR contrast media and common flushing solutions into the human vascular system for diagnostic studies in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures. The Spectris Solaris EP MR Injection System is a programmable dual syringe system. The system consists of two basic components, the control room unit, and the scan room unit.
- 3.0T compatibility.
- Enhanced power management with integrated continuous battery charger.
- Pressure limit control that provides enhanced control for clinicians when using additional patient access tubing like Power PICC and central lines.
- 6 user-programmable phases.
- Color touchscreen with large numeric displays and graphics.
- High-performance, 8-amp-hour battery.