- Simple and Precise Controls
- Protected program memory stores up to 23 routines for instant recall and protects from power loss.
- Program key pad has “easy-touch” design that allows for easier keystrokes and more intuitive programming.
- Speed window displays the programmed spinning speeds from 200 – 2000 rpm.
- Three acceleration control buttons allow the operator excellent flexibility and exceptional protection for fragile samples.
- Time window displays the programmed and remaining run time from 1– 99 minutes.
- Control feature has a standby power saving mode. Displays are also turned on and off by the standby key.
- Specimen safety alarm feature has been added to remind users at one-minute intervals to remove specimens, protect them from “air-drying” and ensure consistent results.
- Safety alarms include an audible alarm that signals the operator if the Shandon Cytospin4 is out of balance, outside the speed tolerance, or if the lid is not properly locked. As an extra measure of safety for the user, the unit will not spin if the lid is not locked.